Skip to main content

Julia and Julie Foodie Movie is out!



Its a foodie movie, comes out today. It's about the now famous food icon of the ‘60s Julia Child (Meryl Streep) and Julie Powell (Amy Adams), whose 2005 book, Julie and Julia: 365 Days, 524 Recipes, 1 Tiny Apartment Kitchen documents her attempts to cook each of the 524 recipes in Child's two-volume Mastering the Art of French Cooking (1961, 1970).

I can't wait to go see it! I planning on going Saturday. If any one has seen it already let me know how you liked it! Leave a comment!

In Celebration of the movie here is a Julia Child recipe! Plus while I was in Washington I took a few pictures of Julia's kitchen in July!

I remember this was the first cooking show I watched! As a kid it was so much fun to watch her cook! My daughter has been raised on watching cooking shows! I am happy to say she starts Culinary school in January! I am southern cook, can you say Paula Deen! That's me bring on the butter!

Popular posts from this blog

FREE ONE YEAR DIGITAL SUBSCRIPTION TO AUTOMOBILE

Sign up here for a complimentary one year digital subscription to Automobile

https://www.valuemags.com/freeoffer/freeoffer_df.asp?offer=AutomobileDigital-SampStorm

POWER BAR CLEAN WHEY PROTEIN BAR

Make a pledge and get a free clean whey protein bar from Power Bar! There are kinds of flavors! https://www.powerbarcleanstart.com/

SONIC HOTDOGS .50 CENTS 04/18/2017

Be sure to  add this to your to-do list in April! Sonic will be having .50 cent hot dogs on April 18th! Mark your calendars! https://www.sonicdrivein.com/


Also be sure to go after 8pm and get your favorite shake half priced! 
While at the Sonic web site sign up for the Sonic App and get all kinds of freebies or special offers! Don't forget data charges do apply.