Skip to main content

Wild, WILD WEEK!



Its been a wild week! I started out Monday night, I cooked, did the dishes then I sat down to blog. I had a wild idea, lets make my blog look a little bit more inviting! So I added a new template (I was told adding a template would be a snap!) when I went to go hit save Bella jumped in my lap for loving, I went to go get her a treat and when I came back she was walking backwards off the keyboard......my blog was gone, it was a blank white page! All that was left of my blog was a new template, but in some new language!
Well I hope you like what I put back together, Bella didnt save the TEMPLATE, so if I have missed adding anyone's blog link on or any other links let me know. Sure am glad Blogger has a dashboard.
I think Bella needs to go to Computer school. Here is picture of her afterwards. I must admit she looks like she she was saying she was sorry! Gotta love her! (note: she was forgiven maybe 1-2 minutes after it happened).
Did I learn a lesson? Not really while I sit here typing she is lying beside me sleeping, looking very sweet and innocent!

Comments

Katy ~ said…
Oh, poor little Bella. She is looking terribly abashed at causing her Mommy to be distraught. However, I am kind of laughing, but in a sympathetic way. We have what we call "keyboard cats" who have caused any amount of angst with our computer. Glad it all worked out. Love the colors of your blog!!
Yeah I am laughing too now! I wish you could have seen my face when I came back to the computer! We have key board cats too, Jeff was typing an email to his mom and two cats were helping him! (Bless his heart he only types with one finger he did'nt need a few furry ones to help)