Skip to main content

Welcome to Frugal Southern Mom

Welcome again to frugal southern mom, we all need a change and my blog needed a new lift!. I have added 3 different pages! Be sure to go to Southern Recipes, here you can read about how to season a cast iron skillet and also included is my favorite Southern Corn bread recipe!

Make sure you go to Freebies. I have a few locations you can go to and score some freebies. Please remember to give it 4-6 weeks on your freebies.

Coupons!! I am obsessed with coupons. Just recently I had to throw away a pile of expired coupons. It just about broke my heart! It was like throwing money away!
I have included locations you can go to print coupons. I am sure many of you are aware of some of these locations, but its always worth a second mention. There is always newcomers to the coupon world!

I hope you like my new design. I still have a few more changes coming soon, but it may take a little more time to get it to come together. Thanks and Enjoy!!!

Popular posts from this blog

FREE ONE YEAR DIGITAL SUBSCRIPTION TO AUTOMOBILE

Sign up here for a complimentary one year digital subscription to Automobile

https://www.valuemags.com/freeoffer/freeoffer_df.asp?offer=AutomobileDigital-SampStorm

POWER BAR CLEAN WHEY PROTEIN BAR

Make a pledge and get a free clean whey protein bar from Power Bar! There are kinds of flavors! https://www.powerbarcleanstart.com/

SONIC HOTDOGS .50 CENTS 04/18/2017

Be sure to  add this to your to-do list in April! Sonic will be having .50 cent hot dogs on April 18th! Mark your calendars! https://www.sonicdrivein.com/


Also be sure to go after 8pm and get your favorite shake half priced! 
While at the Sonic web site sign up for the Sonic App and get all kinds of freebies or special offers! Don't forget data charges do apply.