Skip to main content

Are you Gellin??



BzzAgent


 Free Dr. Scholl's® Massaging Gel Insoles!

 Being an agent I am given the opportunity to try out many products!  Once I have tried out the inserts, all I do is let Buzz know how well they alleviate my foot discomfort by submitting a review. Have they helped make the day easier? Are you gellin'?



So are you now asking how you can try out products for free?

How does BzzAgent work? 


Simple: Buzz sends products from top brands to everyday consumers, just like you and me. Then we talk about them! I love being a Buzz Agent!  I get to Try popular products and services totally free!
I get to help my friends and family to discover cool new stuff by sharing my opinions of a new product I have tried!
If you would like to become a Buzz Agent click here: www.buzzagent.com

 Tammy

Comments