- 1 large, ripe tomato
- 2 med cucumber (or 1 large)
- 1 sweet onion
- 1/2 cup vinegar (I used 1/4 cup red wine, 1/4 cup rice)
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 tbsp dill
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp agave nectar (or honey)
- It’s so easy, chop the vegetables up, toss it in a mason jar or tupperware.
- In a separate bowl whisk together all the other ingredients.
- Pour it over your veggies and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving it up. It’s even better 1-2 days later!
- Eat as a side or on top of sandwiches.