I was looking on Pinterest and found this wonderful easy recipe. I have already put the chicken, onion and soup mix in my crock pot!! In a few hours my house will smell so good and comforting!!
Recipe for Muffin Tin Pumpkin Pies:
- pumpkin pie filling for one 9-inch pie
- 2 9-inch pie crust doughs – pre-made from a box or I love this recipe from Martha Stewart
- bowl or round cookie cutter 4 inches in diameter
- muffin tin
- whipped cream
Makes 12 mini pumpkin pies
1. Prep your dough. Using a bowl or 4 inch round cookie cutter, cut out 12 circles from your 2 9-inch pie crust doughs.
2. Place each circle into a pre-greased muffin tin. Press them in, letting the sides come up for a fun look. Score the bottom of your dough with a fork to keep the crust from bubbling up as it cooks.
3. Pour your filling into each muffin tin cup. Fill them to the very top. I like to use the recipe for filling from the pumpkin can. But there are a lot of great recipes out there where you can use fresh pumpkin to make your filling. *I did have a little bit of filling left over. I used it with ahomemade graham cracker crust recipe*
4. Bake your muffin tin pumpkin pies at 425* for 15 minutes. Then turn your heat down to 350* and bake them for 25-30 minutes. (This is 15-20 minutes less than a regular pie)
5. Let these cool on a wire rack for a couple of hours to let the pumpkin filling set.
6. Add a dollop of whipped cream to each individual muffin tin pie.
In need of some extra spending power as for your holiday shopping? Swagbucks is holding a Santa's Li'l Helpers Team Challenge t...
Sign up here for a complimentary one year digital subscription to Automobile https://www.valuemags.com/freeoffer/freeoffer_df.asp?offer=Au...
Make a pledge and get a free clean whey protein bar from Power Bar! There are kinds of flavors! https://www.powerbarcleanstart.com/
Be sure to add this to your to-do list in April! Sonic will be having .50 cent hot dogs on April 18th! Mark your calendars! https://www.son...