- pouch Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
- cup Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- oz strawberry cream cheese, softened
- teaspoons grated lemon peel
- Neon pink food color, if desired
- Assorted candy sprinkles
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
- 2In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, flour, softened cream cheese, lemon peel and egg until soft dough forms. Stir in food color to get desired neon pink color. Roll dough 1/4 inch thick on lightly floured surface. Cut with 2 1/2- to 3-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter. Place 1 inch apart on cookie sheet. Decorate cookies as desired by pressing assorted sprinkles into dough.
- 3Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until light golden brown around edges. Remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.