box (15.2 oz ) Betty Crocker™ cinnamon streusel premium muffin & quick bread mix
- cup water
- cup vegetable oil
- teaspoon maple flavor
- cup Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ cereal
- tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 Heat oven to 425°F. Place paper baking cups in 12 regular-size muffin cups.
- 2 In medium bowl, stir together muffin mix, water, oil and eggs until blended (batter will be lumpy). Stir in maple flavor until blended. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- 3 In resealable plastic bag, coarsely crush 1 cup of the cereal. In small bowl, mix crushed cereal, streusel topping from muffin-mix box and melted butter. Divide evenly on top of batter in muffin cups.
- 4 Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan 5 minutes. Carefully remove from muffin cups to cooling rack. Serve warm or cool.