Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ Cake Mix white
- cup butter, melted
- teaspoon chocolate extract
- tablespoons milk or water, plus 2 more tablespoons
- teaspoon Betty Crocker™ gel food color Neon Pink
- (8 oz.) block cream cheese, softened
- cup sugar
- teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- 2 Line a 9x13-inch pan with non-stick tin foil or with parchment paper and spray with baking spray. Combine cake mix, melted butter, egg, chocolate extract, 2 tablespoons milk and pink food coloring in a mixing bowl. Stir until combined.
- 3 Reserve 1/2 cup of batter, then pour the rest into prepared pan. Spread batter in a thin layer in bottom of pan. Stir the remaining 2 tablespoons milk into reserved batter, thinning it out.
- 4 Stir together cream cheese and sugar (or pulse in a food processor). Add egg and vanilla extract and stir until smooth. Pour cheesecake filling over the brownie batter. Drizzle the reserved pink batter over cheesecake, then swirl using a fork or knife.
- 5 Bake uncovered for 18 minutes. Remove and cover pan with tin foil. Return to oven for 6-8 more minutes. The center will still jiggle slightly and will firm up as it cools.
- 6 Cool at room temperature for about an hour, then refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- 7 When ready to serve, cut into 24 squares. Store any extras in refrigerator.