This clever cake calls for just a few basic ingredients, and raspberries on top. Chocolate, eggs and Betty Crocker chocolate frosting come together for a flour-free cake that’s outta this world rich, creamy, and delicious!
- (13 oz) package dark chocolate chips
- cup Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting
- eggs, room temperature
- cup raspberries
- cup powdered sugar for garnish (optional)
- 1 Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- 2 In a large, microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and frosting together until smooth. Spoon into a stand mixer and add 2 eggs at a time until all eggs have been added. Turn to high and beat for 2-3 minutes, until the mixture is fluffy and well combined.
- 3 Spoon into a 7" cake pan that has been lined and rimmed with parchment paper. Place this cake pan into a large baking dish and carefully fill the outside baking dish with 1" of water. Be careful to not get any water inside your cake pan.
- 4 Bake for 50-60 minutes, or just until the center of the cake sets. Remove and refrigerate until the cake is completely cool. Gently remove the cake from the cake pan by turning it upside-down on a serving platter. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and top with raspberries just before serving.