FREE Janis Joplin’s Greatest Hits MP3 Album Download click the free button.
If you do not have a Google Play account, you will need to create one which requires you to add a credit card or PayPal account.
- tablespoons olive oil
- large onion, diced
- green pepper, diced
- jalapeño, seeded and diced
- cloves garlic, minced
- tablespoon chili powder
- teaspoons paprika
- teaspoons cumin, ground
- (28 oz.) can diced tomatoes
- tablespoons tomato paste
- cups beef stock
- (15 oz.) can black beans
- Salt and pepper
- Grated cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
- Chopped scallions
- 1 Roll beef into very small meatballs. You should get 25-30 out of the pound.
- 2 Heat oil in a large sturdy pot over medium heat. Add meatballs and brown well on all sides, cooking for 5-6 minutes.
- 3 Remove meatballs from pot and add onions, green peppers and jalapenos. Cook for 3-4 minutes, until veggies are softened.
- 4 Add garlic, chili powder, paprika, cumin, and tomato paste and stir together. Cook for 30 seconds.
- 5 Add diced tomatoes and beef stock and bring to a simmer. Return meatballs to the chili, along with drained and rinsed beans. Simmer for 8-10 minutes. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- 6 Serve with a big handful of cheddar cheese on top, sour cream, and diced scallions
- Dark Space by Jasper T. Scott
- The Vampire’s Mail Order Bride by Kristen Painter
- Hidden Doors, Secret Rooms by Jamie Eubanks
- Immortal Plague by Aiden James
- Virulent by Shelbi Wescott
- The Wand-Maker’s Debate by Jack D. Albrecht Jr.
- Love Storm by Jennifer McNare
- In Love’s Territory by Lucy Evanson
- Love Garage by Liz Crowe
- Behind Shadows by Netta Newbound
In need of some extra spending power as for your holiday shopping? Swagbucks is holding a Santa's Li'l Helpers Team Challenge t...
Sign up here for a complimentary one year digital subscription to Automobile https://www.valuemags.com/freeoffer/freeoffer_df.asp?offer=Au...
Make a pledge and get a free clean whey protein bar from Power Bar! There are kinds of flavors! https://www.powerbarcleanstart.com/
Be sure to add this to your to-do list in April! Sonic will be having .50 cent hot dogs on April 18th! Mark your calendars! https://www.son...