tablespoon olive oil
- cup sliced red onion
- oz sliced shiitake mushrooms
- cloves garlic, sliced
- tablespoons spicy harissa
- can (28 oz) Muir Glen™ organic fire roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- cups water
- oz uncooked rigatoni pasta
- cup kalamata olives, chopped
- cup shredded fresh basil leaves
- cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 In 5-quart Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat until shimmering. Add onion; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until translucent. Add mushrooms; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until mushrooms are browned and liquid is evaporated. Add garlic, harissa and tomatoes; heat just to simmering. Stir in water; heat to boiling.
- 2 Add pasta; return to simmering. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook 15 to 20 minutes, stirring frequently, until pasta is cooked to desired tenderness. Stir in olives. Top with basil and cheese. Serve immediately. Cover and refrigerate leftovers.
http://oxybump.com/try-oxy-bump-nasal-spray-for-free/ –click here to print a coupon for free Oxy Bump Natural Nasal Spray at Target stores. Expires 1/26
In need of some extra spending power as for your holiday shopping? Swagbucks is holding a Santa's Li'l Helpers Team Challenge t...
Sign up here for a complimentary one year digital subscription to Automobile https://www.valuemags.com/freeoffer/freeoffer_df.asp?offer=Au...
Make a pledge and get a free clean whey protein bar from Power Bar! There are kinds of flavors! https://www.powerbarcleanstart.com/
Be sure to add this to your to-do list in April! Sonic will be having .50 cent hot dogs on April 18th! Mark your calendars! https://www.son...