This indulgent chocolate cake filled with salted caramel sauce is perfect for any special occasion. Whipped cream topping, peanuts and a chocolate-caramel drizzle add extra decadence.Read More
- box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ chocolate fudge cake mix
- Water, oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- jars (11.5 oz each) salted caramel sauce
- cup heavy whipping cream
- tablespoon powdered sugar
- cup chocolate-flavor syrup
- cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1 Heat oven to 350° F. Spray 13 x 9-inch pan with cooking spray; line with cooking parchment paper.
- 2 Make cake as directed on box for 13 x 9-inch pan. Immediately after removing from oven, poke holes all over cake using chopstick. While cake is still warm, gently spread 1 1/2 jars of the caramel sauce over cake. Cool cake completely, then refrigerate 2 hours.
- 3 In medium bowl, beat cream and powdered sugar to stiff peaks. Spread over top of cake; drizzle with remaining caramel sauce and chocolate syrup; sprinkle with peanutsTABLESPOON.COM