This clever cake calls for just a few basic ingredients, and raspberries on top. Chocolate, eggs and Betty Crocker chocolate frosting come together for a flour-free cake that’s outta this world rich, creamy, and delicious!
- (13 oz) package dark chocolate chips
- cup Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting
- eggs, room temperature
- cup raspberries
- cup powdered sugar for garnish (optional)
- 1 Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- 2 In a large, microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and frosting together until smooth. Spoon into a stand mixer and add 2 eggs at a time until all eggs have been added. Turn to high and beat for 2-3 minutes, until the mixture is fluffy and well combined.
- 3 Spoon into a 7" cake pan that has been lined and rimmed with parchment paper. Place this cake pan into a large baking dish and carefully fill the outside baking dish with 1" of water. Be careful to not get any water inside your cake pan.
- 4 Bake for 50-60 minutes, or just until the center of the cake sets. Remove and refrigerate until the cake is completely cool. Gently remove the cake from the cake pan by turning it upside-down on a serving platter. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and top with raspberries just before serving.
- cup sugar
- cup butter, melted
- teaspoon vanilla
- 2 2/3
- cups Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1 Spray 4- to 4 1/2-quart round slow cooker with cooking spray. Line bottom with cooking parchment paper, and spray again.
- 2 In large bowl, stir bananas, sugar, melted butter, vanilla and eggs until well blended. Stir in Bisquick™ mix until well blended.
- 3 Pour into slow cooker. Place folded, clean dish towel under cover of cooker. This will prevent condensation from dripping down onto bread. Cook on High heat setting 1 hour. Carefully remove slow cooker’s ceramic insert, leaving cover on, and rotate insert 180 degrees. Continue to cook on High heat setting 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with moist crumbs. Transfer ceramic insert from cooker to cooling rack; uncover and let stand 15 minutes. Remove bread from ceramic insert to cooling rack. Peel off parchment paper. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
Do you like a mystery? Do you like to find hidden treasure? It's time to escape for a weekend of geocaching! Pack up your GPS or smart p...
Make a pledge and get a free clean whey protein bar from Power Bar! There are kinds of flavors! https://www.powerbarcleanstart.com/
Be sure to add this to your to-do list in April! Sonic will be having .50 cent hot dogs on April 18th! Mark your calendars! https://www.son...
It's every man's dream to own a car that capture's their identity. For some, classic american muscle cars fit the bill perfectl...