I was looking on Pinterest and found this wonderful easy recipe. I have already put the chicken, onion and soup mix in my crock pot!! In a few hours my house will smell so good and comforting!!
Recipe for Muffin Tin Pumpkin Pies:
- pumpkin pie filling for one 9-inch pie
- 2 9-inch pie crust doughs – pre-made from a box or I love this recipe from Martha Stewart
- bowl or round cookie cutter 4 inches in diameter
- muffin tin
- whipped cream
Makes 12 mini pumpkin pies
1. Prep your dough. Using a bowl or 4 inch round cookie cutter, cut out 12 circles from your 2 9-inch pie crust doughs.
2. Place each circle into a pre-greased muffin tin. Press them in, letting the sides come up for a fun look. Score the bottom of your dough with a fork to keep the crust from bubbling up as it cooks.
3. Pour your filling into each muffin tin cup. Fill them to the very top. I like to use the recipe for filling from the pumpkin can. But there are a lot of great recipes out there where you can use fresh pumpkin to make your filling. *I did have a little bit of filling left over. I used it with ahomemade graham cracker crust recipe*
4. Bake your muffin tin pumpkin pies at 425* for 15 minutes. Then turn your heat down to 350* and bake them for 25-30 minutes. (This is 15-20 minutes less than a regular pie)
5. Let these cool on a wire rack for a couple of hours to let the pumpkin filling set.
6. Add a dollop of whipped cream to each individual muffin tin pie.
John strapped his receiver tightly on his upper arm. He was ready to finish this game and finally claim victory. The sun had set...
In need of some extra spending power as for your holiday shopping? Swagbucks is holding a Santa's Li'l Helpers Team Challenge t...
Sign up here for a complimentary one year subscription to Diabetes Self-Management . https://www.valuemags.com/freeoffer/freeoffer.asp?...
Running now through December 3rd, the cashback shopping site Swagbucks is running a series of exclusive "Swagbuster" deals that o...