- slices bacon
- bag (24 oz) frozen mashed potatoes
- cup milk
- cup shredded pepper Jack cheese (4 oz)
- oz (half of 8-oz package) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), cut into cubes
- teaspoon pepper
- cups shredded Cheddar cheese (12 oz)
- container (8 oz) reduced-fat sour cream
- can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso® chopped green chiles, drained
- cups shredded barbecue pork or beef
- cup barbecue sauce
- Chopped fresh parsley, if desired
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
In 10-inch skillet, cook bacon over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp; drain on paper towels, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings. Crumble bacon; set aside.
In large microwavable bowl, stir together mashed potatoes, reserved bacon drippings, the milk, pepper Jack cheese, cream cheese, pepper and 2 cups of the Cheddar cheese. Microwave uncovered on High 4 minutes. Stir in sour cream and chiles until well blended.
Spoon potato mixture into baking dish. Sprinkle with bacon and remaining 1 cup Cheddar cheese. Spoon pork evenly over cheese. Drizzle barbecue sauce over pork.
Bake uncovered 45 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with parsley.