Kale and Artichoke Dip
Instead of spinach we're using Kale in this twist on the classic spinach and artichoke dip.
- (14 ounce) can Progresso™ artichoke hearts, drained and chopped coarsely
- ounces cream cheese, softened
- ounces Yoplait® Greek plain yogurt
- cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- teaspoon garlic salt
- ounces kale, chopped (about 8-10 cups)
- (5.5) ounce package of Food Should Taste Good™ multigrain tortilla chips
- 1 Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2 In a large bowl combine the artichokes, cream cheese, yogurt, Parmesan cheese, 1/2 cup of the Mozzarella, garlic salt, and kale until completely mixed together.
- 3 Pour into a 1 1/2 quart dish or pie plate. Don't worry the kale with reduce down as it bakes. Cover and bake for 20 minutes. Stir and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until kale is cooked. Add the remaining 1/2 cup of Mozzarella cheese on top and bake uncovered for 5 minutes.
- 4 Serve with tortilla chips.
Yoplait is a registered trademark of YOPLAIT MARQUES (France) used under license