Spicy Italian Crescent Ring
- cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- cup well drained roasted red bell peppers (from a jar)
- slices provolone cheese, halved
- lb deli sliced hot salami
- lb deli sliced ham
- lb deli sliced capocollo
- cup well drained hot pepper rings (from a jar
can (10 oz) Old El Paso™ enchilada sauce
- cup chopped green onions (4 medium)
- cup chopped fresh cilantro
- small red bell pepper, chopped
- cup finely shredded 2% milk reduced-fat Mexican style cheese blend (3 oz)
- cup shredded lettuce
- tomato, chopped
- 1 Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate or shallow small casserole with cooking spray. Cook rice mixture as directed on bag for minimum time. In large bowl, mix chicken, rice mixture and enchilada sauce. Stir in 2 tablespoons of the green onions, the cilantro and bell pepper. Spoon into pie plate.
- 2 Bake uncovered 30 to 35 minutes or until bubbly and heated through. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Top with shredded lettuce, tomato and remaining green onions.
57% less fat • 61% less sat fat • 37% fewer calories than the original recipe. Tempt your taste buds with a chocolaty cheesecake that's easier on the waistline.
- foil baking cups
- thin chocolate wafer cookies (from 9-oz package), crushed (2/3 cup)
- oz 1/3-less-fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), softened
- cup sugar
- teaspoons vanilla
- cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- whole egg
- egg white
- oz bittersweet or semisweet baking chocolate, melted
- cup fat-free hot fudge topping
- Fresh raspberries, if desired
- 1 Heat oven to 325°F. Place foil baking cup in each of 12 regular-size muffin cups. With back of spoon, firmly press slightly less than 1 tablespoon cookie crumbs in bottom of each foil cup.
- 2 In large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in sugar and vanilla until fluffy. Beat in cocoa. Beat in whole egg and egg white until well blended. Stir in melted chocolate. Divide cheese mixture evenly among crumb-lined foil cups.
- 3 Bake 28 to 32 minutes or until set. Cool in pan on cooling rack 15 minutes. Remove cheesecakes from pan; cool 15 minutes longer. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until chilled.
- 4 To serve, carefully remove foil baking cups. Spread fudge topping on cheesecakes. Garnish with raspberries. Store cheesecakes covered in refrigerator.
I have really enjoying blogging these past few years! I have learned a lot and still learning. Made new friends and I have received a pile p...
In need of some extra spending power as for your holiday shopping? Swagbucks is holding a Santa's Li'l Helpers Team Challenge t...
It's every man's dream to own a car that capture's their identity. For some, classic american muscle cars fit the bill perfectl...
Sign up here for a complimentary one year subscription to Diabetes Self-Management . https://www.valuemags.com/freeoffer/freeoffer.asp?...