tablespoon olive oil
- cup sliced red onion
- oz sliced shiitake mushrooms
- cloves garlic, sliced
- tablespoons spicy harissa
- can (28 oz) Muir Glen™ organic fire roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- cups water
- oz uncooked rigatoni pasta
- cup kalamata olives, chopped
- cup shredded fresh basil leaves
- cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 In 5-quart Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat until shimmering. Add onion; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until translucent. Add mushrooms; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until mushrooms are browned and liquid is evaporated. Add garlic, harissa and tomatoes; heat just to simmering. Stir in water; heat to boiling.
- 2 Add pasta; return to simmering. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook 15 to 20 minutes, stirring frequently, until pasta is cooked to desired tenderness. Stir in olives. Top with basil and cheese. Serve immediately. Cover and refrigerate leftovers.
http://oxybump.com/try-oxy-bump-nasal-spray-for-free/ –click here to print a coupon for free Oxy Bump Natural Nasal Spray at Target stores. Expires 1/26
I have really enjoying blogging these past few years! I have learned a lot and still learning. Made new friends and I have received a pile p...
In need of some extra spending power as for your holiday shopping? Swagbucks is holding a Santa's Li'l Helpers Team Challenge t...
It's every man's dream to own a car that capture's their identity. For some, classic american muscle cars fit the bill perfectl...
Sign up here for a complimentary one year subscription to Diabetes Self-Management . https://www.valuemags.com/freeoffer/freeoffer.asp?...