- 2 bananas
- 4 eggs
- Butter or oil, for the skillet
- Pancake Spatula (Very thin)
- Cast iron or nonstick griddle or skillet
- Mash bananas with a fork in a bowl. Bananas can remain a bit lumpy.
- In a separate bowl beat the eggs until yolk and whites are completely combined.
- Pour eggs into banana mixture and stir until the bananas and eggs are combined.
- Meanwhile heat a griddle on high heat and add butter to skillet. Drop the batter on hot griddle.
- Make small pancakes, about two tablespoons worth of batter. If the batter doesn’t sizzle immediately turn up heat. Watch closely, they will cook quickly.
- When edges start to brown, after about a minute to a minute and a half, gently lift half of the pancake and carefully flip. The other side will take about as long.
- The prep is quick and the cooking even quicker.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!