- (16.25 oz.) box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ cake mix white
- cup water
- cup oil
- teaspoon chocolate extract
- teaspoon Betty Crocker™ gel food color neon pink
- to 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- tub Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy frosting rainbow chip
- 1 1/4
- cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
Glaze and Sprinkles:
- 1 1/2
- cups powdered sugar
- 2-4 tablespoons milk
- teaspoon almond extract
- tablespoons pink jimmies
- 1 Cakes: Heat oven to 375ºF (350ºF for dark or nonstick pans).
- 2 Line the bottom of two 9x13-inch pans with non-stick tin foil or parchment paper sprayed with baking spray.
- 3 In a large bowl, beat eggs using an electric mixer for about 6 minutes until pale yellow and thick. When you lift the beater, the eggs should fall in a ribbon.
- 4 Add cake mix, water, oil, chocolate extract and pink food coloring and mix on low speed for 30 seconds. Increase speed to medium and beat for 1 minute.
- 5 Equally divide batter among the two pans. Bake for 12-16 minutes, until cake springs back when lightly touched in the center.
- 6 Immediately turn one cake upside down onto a clean kitchen towel sprinkled with 1/4 cup powdered sugar. Repeat with the other cake.
- 7 Peel foil or parchment paper off cakes. Sprinkle a light dusting of powdered sugar over cakes.
- 8 While still hot, carefully roll up cakes and towel from narrow end.
- 9 Cool for 10 minutes at room temperature, then place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- 10 Filling: Combine Rainbow Chip frosting with the whipped topping.
- 11 Unroll cakes and spread half the filling over each. Re-roll.
- 12 Brush any excess powdered sugar off cake using a pastry brush.
- 13 Glaze: Combine powdered sugar with 2 tablespoons of milk and almond extract. If needed, add small amounts of milk until you get a nice thick pourable glaze.
- 14 Pour half over each cake. Sprinkle on pink jimmies.
Get Your Copy FREE and Postage Paid (USA Only) http://www.tgm.org/forms/Form_free_wif.php
(U.S. Customers Order Below...)
(U.S. Customers Order Below...)
|Walking In Faith is a POWERFUL testimony of God's healing power and the importance of learning how to "Receive From God" This anointed book is jam-packed with Tim Greenwood's practical, down to earth, Bible based teaching. If you need to receive healing, or know someone that does, or just want to get blessed, order this book now. Aside from the Bible, this may be the most important book you ever read!|
We get so excited reading all of the testimonies of healing, deliverance and salvation that have come to pass as the fruit of this little book. Tremendous fruit has already been produced for the Lord.
cups vegetable broth or Progresso™ chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- cups tomato juice
- tablespoon dried basil leaves
- teaspoon salt
- teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- teaspoon pepper
- medium carrots, sliced (1 cup)
- medium celery stalks, chopped (1 cup)
- medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- cup sliced fresh mushrooms (3 oz)
- garlic cloves, finely chopped
- can (28 oz) Muir Glen™ organic diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1/2
- cups uncooked rotini pasta (4 1/2 oz)
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, if desired
- 1 In 4- to 5-quart slow cooker, mix all ingredients except pasta and cheese.
- 2 Cover; cook on Low heat setting 7 to 8 hours.
- 3 Stir in pasta. Increase heat setting to High; cover and cook 15 to 20 minutes longer or until pasta is tender. Sprinkle each serving with cheese. Note: This recipe was tested in slow cookers with heating elements in the side and bottom of the cooker, not in cookers that stand only on a heated base. For slow cookers with just a heated base, follow the manufacturer’s directions for layering ingredients and choosing a temperature
I have really enjoying blogging these past few years! I have learned a lot and still learning. Made new friends and I have received a pile p...
In need of some extra spending power as for your holiday shopping? Swagbucks is holding a Santa's Li'l Helpers Team Challenge t...
It's every man's dream to own a car that capture's their identity. For some, classic american muscle cars fit the bill perfectl...
Sign up here for a complimentary one year subscription to Diabetes Self-Management . https://www.valuemags.com/freeoffer/freeoffer.asp?...