This clever cake calls for just a few basic ingredients, and raspberries on top. Chocolate, eggs and Betty Crocker chocolate frosting come together for a flour-free cake that’s outta this world rich, creamy, and delicious!
- (13 oz) package dark chocolate chips
- cup Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting
- eggs, room temperature
- cup raspberries
- cup powdered sugar for garnish (optional)
- 1 Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- 2 In a large, microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and frosting together until smooth. Spoon into a stand mixer and add 2 eggs at a time until all eggs have been added. Turn to high and beat for 2-3 minutes, until the mixture is fluffy and well combined.
- 3 Spoon into a 7" cake pan that has been lined and rimmed with parchment paper. Place this cake pan into a large baking dish and carefully fill the outside baking dish with 1" of water. Be careful to not get any water inside your cake pan.
- 4 Bake for 50-60 minutes, or just until the center of the cake sets. Remove and refrigerate until the cake is completely cool. Gently remove the cake from the cake pan by turning it upside-down on a serving platter. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and top with raspberries just before serving.
- cup sugar
- cup butter, melted
- teaspoon vanilla
- 2 2/3
- cups Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1 Spray 4- to 4 1/2-quart round slow cooker with cooking spray. Line bottom with cooking parchment paper, and spray again.
- 2 In large bowl, stir bananas, sugar, melted butter, vanilla and eggs until well blended. Stir in Bisquick™ mix until well blended.
- 3 Pour into slow cooker. Place folded, clean dish towel under cover of cooker. This will prevent condensation from dripping down onto bread. Cook on High heat setting 1 hour. Carefully remove slow cooker’s ceramic insert, leaving cover on, and rotate insert 180 degrees. Continue to cook on High heat setting 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with moist crumbs. Transfer ceramic insert from cooker to cooling rack; uncover and let stand 15 minutes. Remove bread from ceramic insert to cooling rack. Peel off parchment paper. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
John strapped his receiver tightly on his upper arm. He was ready to finish this game and finally claim victory. The sun had set...
In need of some extra spending power as for your holiday shopping? Swagbucks is holding a Santa's Li'l Helpers Team Challenge t...
Sign up here for a complimentary one year subscription to Diabetes Self-Management . https://www.valuemags.com/freeoffer/freeoffer.asp?...
Running now through December 3rd, the cashback shopping site Swagbucks is running a series of exclusive "Swagbuster" deals that o...