Skip to main content

Snow Day and me without Bread!

It was a short snow day in Alabama. The snow lasted till noon. It would have been nice if it would have at least have lasted till Monday! I have a psychological thing about Monday's.

It was midnight Saturday night, when this thought occurred to hubby. We were out of bread and we are predicted for snow on Sunday! I didn't relay to him we had worst problems. I had let myself get down to two rolls of toilet paper and I call myself a thrifty, frugal mom.

Well its sad to say the snow is gone, probably not to return to Alabama for another two years, but I did finally make it to the store. More snow was predicted for tonight. This time I would believe and stock up. So I joined all the other determined shoppers and hit the grocery store, only to find no milk, but a lot of bread. Bread it is good, so I stocked up.

No snow in the forecast now, we are actually going to have spring like weather next week. So tell me what do I do with all this bread I just bought!! Sounds like you will be seeing a recipe for Bread pudding real soon.

Comments