Skip to main content

Snow Day and me without Bread!

It was a short snow day in Alabama. The snow lasted till noon. It would have been nice if it would have at least have lasted till Monday! I have a psychological thing about Monday's.

It was midnight Saturday night, when this thought occurred to hubby. We were out of bread and we are predicted for snow on Sunday! I didn't relay to him we had worst problems. I had let myself get down to two rolls of toilet paper and I call myself a thrifty, frugal mom.

Well its sad to say the snow is gone, probably not to return to Alabama for another two years, but I did finally make it to the store. More snow was predicted for tonight. This time I would believe and stock up. So I joined all the other determined shoppers and hit the grocery store, only to find no milk, but a lot of bread. Bread it is good, so I stocked up.

No snow in the forecast now, we are actually going to have spring like weather next week. So tell me what do I do with all this bread I just bought!! Sounds like you will be seeing a recipe for Bread pudding real soon.

Popular posts from this blog

FREE ONE YEAR DIGITAL SUBSCRIPTION TO AUTOMOBILE

Sign up here for a complimentary one year digital subscription to Automobile

https://www.valuemags.com/freeoffer/freeoffer_df.asp?offer=AutomobileDigital-SampStorm

PRODUCT REVIEW: SUPER WUBBLE BUBBLE BALL!

"Super Wubble is up to four times stronger and more tear-resistant than the original Wubble Bubble Ball. Made with a new super stretchy material called Xpandium, it’s super smashable and super squashable. Bounce it, throw it, kick it, smoosh it, smash it, even sit on it!"

My family took the Super Wubble Bubble Ball on this past weekend! We opened the box and found the instructions were simple to read and follow. It came with an air machine to blow it up, one patch in case of a puncture and a Vaseline like jelly to rub on the bubble to make blowing it up easier.

Once we blew it up,(and yes it will blow up to 3 feet), the fun started! It was bounced on each other, thrown up in the air and placed on head's to fit like a hat! It with stood being bounced against the house and kicked across the front pasture,(we live in the country with acreage) by the time we gave it all we had, it looked like a very dirty, brown dusty huge inflated 3 foot pink ball! Yes it withstood all the fu…

POWER BAR CLEAN WHEY PROTEIN BAR

Make a pledge and get a free clean whey protein bar from Power Bar! There are kinds of flavors! https://www.powerbarcleanstart.com/