Skip to main content

White Clam Sauce

A very dear close friend taught me how to make this! Its easy, quick and makes you feel special! You have your Spring pie's below, now lets make a flavorful rich easy meal!

White Clam Sauce

6 garlic cloves
1 small bunch of parsley, chopped
1/2 tsp basil
salt to taste
5 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp oregano
Grated Parmesan cheese
4 cans clams minced

Lightly Brown 6 garlic cloves in the olive oil. Add parsley, basil, oregano and salt to taste. Simmer 5-6 minutes. Add clams with juice from can and simmer 5-10 minutes. Do not boil. Serve on top of pasta.
Sprinkle generously with Parmesn cheese.

Comments

Oooh!I love what you've got going here! Love the recipes, tips, and Bella's cute pics!Hope you wont mind but I'd love to direct Foodista readers to your site, just add this little widget here and it's all set to go, Thanks!
Thanks for commenting! Right when I want to give up someone makes me want to keep going! I have added your widget! Thanks again. Please stop by again.