Skip to main content

Yea Its Wednesday!!

I love holidays, you get time off with the family and needed rest. Well kinda! Sorry I have missed everyone for a few days, but I am now back.
Lauren my daughter totaled her car yesterday, but Thank the Lord, she and Bella are both ok. We are not sure yet about the car! She may buying a new used one, but I hope its just something mechanical that can be repaired. She feels bad because it was her first wreck. It was slick, rainy and she slightly didn't pay attention. But like I told her we can replace the car but not you. And the driver was ok too, so everything worked out. I think I need a magic jenny with money!
Well I have been busy. I put up 10 quarts of peach jelly last night. So this is good.
I don't know about the rest of the world but here in Alabama I really wish for one really nice no rain day!
Enough venting I have a few recipes and freebies to add. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and your week is going well.

Comments

I am so happy that your daughter is o.k. The car can be replaced. We went to Lake Wedowee Alabama for the holiday. There was just a few scattered showers but my 19 year old son insisted on riding a motorcycle, knowing there was a chance of rain. I hope he learned a lesson, when he got wet, but it made me very nervous.
Kim
Thank you! Its what I told her, car can be replaced, she cant be! I am so happy she is ok. I take your son got caught in the rain!?
Bless his heart. I have rode motorcycles in the rain and its cold!