Skip to main content

A few more Old fashioned home remedies!

To keep goggles and glasses from fogging, coat with Colgate .

Wine stains, pour Morton salt on stain and watch it absorb into the salt.

Colgate tooth paste is also good for stains on clothes .

Try Karo Syrup on Grass stains.

Grease Stains on driveways can be removed with Coca Cola overnight. (These next two hit close to home Coke is my coffee in the mornings!)

Coca Cola is also good for corrosion from car batteries or other rust stains.

To remove a wax stain take a paper towel and iron it over the stain and it will absorb into the towel.

Comments

Katy ~ said…
I use toothpaste to remove tarnish from silver or silverplate, providing it's not too far gone. Does a terrific job.

You put coke in your coffee?! Really??
No coke is my coffee lol. I love the smell of coffee,but just dont like it! So I drink coke in the morning when everyone else is drinking coffee!
I tried Catsup on my brass candle holders and they came clean!