Skip to main content

Walgreen's Today

I had to make a quick trip to Walgreen's ( I was sick with a cold, now my family has it),picked up
tomato soup (2) walgreen coupon .99 (coupon .50)
Mac n cheese (2) coupon bogo (newspaper)
Cat litter 10 pounds Tidy cat ( what I went in for really) no coupon :(
Palmolive dish liquid walgreen coupon .99
3.00 dollars rewards
total spent 4.43 not bad for a quick stop and I had a 19 year old in the car wanting to get home. Plus I recieved back 1.00 dollar rewards, so really it was like getting it all for 3.43! I am learning!

Comments

Katy ~ said…
Hope you're feeling better.

Good score at Wal-Mart.

I won't share my Wal-Mart horror story of today (sad face here).
It can't be all that bad is it? I am feeling better, just tired of all tissues!
Heather B said…
Hi there. Big fan of the Frugal Southern Mom blog! Not sure if you saw this or not, but thought it might make a good topic to discuss and link to in your blog. Stylish moms want their kids to be stylish at school, too, but with this economy it’s tougher than ever, so I thought this blog was an excellent notice that all moms should know about. Keep up the awesome work on your blog!

“Cosmetology Schools Often Have Back-to-School Haircut Specials” http://www.beautyschool.com/blog/beauty-blogging/beauty-schools-kids-haircut-specials/

Heather Bashaw
Lenexa, KS