Skip to main content

Wednesday Freebie Day!

I have tried to do recipes, freebies, gardening and share my frugal ways, but I am going crazy! I love cooking so you will start to see more recipes! Freebies I adore! Gosh who can live without freebies? So freebies are going to be on Wednesday's!

Starbucks will be having a VIA Ready Brew Taste Challenge in-stores on October 2-5. Those who participate in the Taste Challege will receive a coupon for a free Tall Brewed Coffee on their next visit. You will also receive $1.00 coupon!

Get your FREE HOLIDAY RECIPE GUIDE and make life richer with CARNATION. Click here for your free copy! Also Cananation now has free E-cards! Yep now you can find your favorite recipe and send a E-card to a friend or family member and plus you can choose a message to go along with it or write yr own message. Click here for E-cards! http://www.verybestbaking.com/products/carnation/virtual-kitchen/holiday-guide.aspxhttp://www.verybestbaking.com/products/carnation/virtual-kitchen/holiday-guide

Wendy's has $1 halloween booklets, inside you will find 10 coupons for Jr frosty coupons! I found this freebie at http://www.heyitsfree.com/ (thanks) I hope my area has this booklet! I love chocolate and icecream so a frosty is the best of both worlds!


Another Gift Booklet, Burger King has $1.00 booklet. This is good for 8 french fries!




Comments

Katy ~ said…
You are fun. Freebies are fun. Recipes are fun. It's all good. I just like hanging out with you here.
Thanks Katy that means a lot to me! It is all about having fun!