Skip to main content

I have Been Awarded!!



I have been honored with this wonderful award from everydaymomideas.blogspot.com/
Thanks so much Julia! It always gives me a warm fuzzy feeling when I am given an award. My first thought is Wow someone is reading my blog! It means so much to me.
I have made so many friends in the blog world and this is one special lady! Please check out her blog! Plus she has the cutest kids!
The Best Blog Award rules are:
To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link. Pass the award to 5 other blogs that you have recently discovered and think are great! Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Here are five Blogs deserving of the Best Blog Award!


Each of these blogs I have loved visiting and do so often! They are very different from each other but that's what makes them so special, its called originality. They cover family, cooking, photography, saving money and some very special animals. Each blog will make you smile! Be sure to check each one of them out, you will be glad you did!

Comments

Andrea said…
THank you. Sitka has an award for you, too.
andrea
Julia said…
Well you have such great and helpful post. I just had to let others know about you. keep up the good work.
Katy ~ said…
How nice to be acknowledged by your peers! Well deserved.
You like me... You really like me...

I am so honored!
Year on the Grill: Yep I really like you lol!My hubby is from MO and has also been admiring your blog!
Why Thank you Andrea! I love your animals. They are very special!
Katy
I started blogging to fill my empty nest, but I have over filled it with so many good friends! I do so enjoy getting to know each and every one!
Julia Thanks so much for spreading the word! I just need to keep posting!