Skip to main content

Happy New Year!!

Wow its 2010! I am looking forward to a great year.
I had a wonderful time visiting with relatives in Georgia for Christmas and then having my nephew and his wife, Cathryn here in Alabama for a good long visit. It was great seeing everyone, but now its time to go back to work!
You have quite a few things to look forward to regarding frugal southern mom. I will soon have a giveaway for General mills cereal, another give way and review on Allen foods and Zicam.
Of course will continue to have great southern recipes and a few other great surprises in store for you, so be sure to check in daily to see what is in store!!
Lets all look forward to a great year!

Comments

Katy ~ said…
Happy New Year to YOU!
Katy ~ said…
Happy New Year to YOU!
Happy 2010 to you, isn't Georgia great!
kim
Lindsay Rudolph said…
Hey Tammy! I have really enjoyed your blog and feel that you deserve to be awarded the Kreativ Blogger Award. I am passing it on to you! Follow this link to grab the Award Button. Congrats!

http://cookinleanlikepauladeen.blogspot.com/2010/01/awarded-by-royalty.html