2 oz. clarified butter Seasoned flour for dredging.1 center-cut grouper filet 1 clove minced garlic1 tsp. fresh chopped parsley1 pinch oregano Salt and pepper, to taste6 oz. dry white wine2 oz. fresh lemon juice2 tsp. capers1 lemon wedgeMethods/steps1. Heat clarified butter in sauté pan.
2. Flour grouper and place slowly into pan. Reduce heat andcook 3 minutes on each side.
3. Add garlic, parsley, oregano, salt and pepper.
4. When garlic is slightly brown, add capers, white wine andlemon juice.
5. Let sauce thicken slightly over low heat.
6. Top grouper with sauce; add capers and lemon wedge.