Skip to main content

Happy New Year!

I am back for another new year of blogging!! I hope everyone is ready for the new year and I wish everyone a blessed wonderful year ahead of us.  Looking forward to sharing some great frugal deals, southern recipes and a lot of freebies!  Also I want to open up more articles about new products!

 My new year's resolution is to see how much money I can save using coupons. I swear I am going to actually try keep up my coupons up to date in my coupon folder and not get to the store and only find expired coupons or have my bag of uncut coupons with me and then finding myself on the CVS floor sorting coupons to find a great buy!! Gosh I can't believe I have admitted that, but as the year went on I was finding myself more disorganized, this year more Organization!! I am even thinking of changing my way of keeping up with my coupons!  Well I am need to get started by going and buying my usual 3-4 papers. Yes.... I am cutting and filing them today! ANY suggestions of how you organize would great!

Have a Happy Blessed New Year!!

Comments