Skip to main content

Cleaning the Garden with a feline....

I find it funny that a lot of people hate to see summer come to an end, because I am busting for joy for fall coming just around the corner!!
I am not really a laying on the beach type of person, considering it would be hard with my fair skin, and auburn hair and a bit of a Irish heritage...besides I would much rather be caught sitting on my front porch reading a book while watching the leaves fall from the trees.

I woke up to a beautiful Friday off day and was visited by a 'wild tiger' that was ready for me to go outside and play with him.
 "Well you have a jungle, I thought to myself as I first glanced at my weeds that had piled up on me!!"

Fortunately, it was cool today and I started to pull weeds in my flowers, herbs and tried to make my garden look happy again.
Gosh I was ridden with guilt as I pulled weed after weed, the plants almost seemed to say thanks I needed the extra space!!





The only problem I had this morning was when I was weeding around the catnip, my cat, Fred about went into orbit! Especially when I pulled one weed too hard and about pulled up his whole entire mood inducing catnip plant! It's almost as if he was saying, "Mom it was my favorite plant and you killed it!!"

When we got back inside he went straight back to bed and slept on his egyptian cotton pillowcase that used to be mine, but now his...so he tells me!

Will be posting Freebies this afternoon, please come back and see me. Right now I am  heading  to the garden shop to replace someone's catnip plant!!

Popular posts from this blog

FREE ONE YEAR DIGITAL SUBSCRIPTION TO AUTOMOBILE

Sign up here for a complimentary one year digital subscription to Automobile

https://www.valuemags.com/freeoffer/freeoffer_df.asp?offer=AutomobileDigital-SampStorm

PRODUCT REVIEW: SUPER WUBBLE BUBBLE BALL!

"Super Wubble is up to four times stronger and more tear-resistant than the original Wubble Bubble Ball. Made with a new super stretchy material called Xpandium, it’s super smashable and super squashable. Bounce it, throw it, kick it, smoosh it, smash it, even sit on it!"

My family took the Super Wubble Bubble Ball on this past weekend! We opened the box and found the instructions were simple to read and follow. It came with an air machine to blow it up, one patch in case of a puncture and a Vaseline like jelly to rub on the bubble to make blowing it up easier.

Once we blew it up,(and yes it will blow up to 3 feet), the fun started! It was bounced on each other, thrown up in the air and placed on head's to fit like a hat! It with stood being bounced against the house and kicked across the front pasture,(we live in the country with acreage) by the time we gave it all we had, it looked like a very dirty, brown dusty huge inflated 3 foot pink ball! Yes it withstood all the fu…

POWER BAR CLEAN WHEY PROTEIN BAR

Make a pledge and get a free clean whey protein bar from Power Bar! There are kinds of flavors! https://www.powerbarcleanstart.com/