RedBox is offering a great Valentine's gift for you and your family through 2/14 only, you can get a FREE 1-day movie rental when you enter the promo codeSWEET(also tryHEART) at your local Redbox kiosk (not valid through app or atRedbox.com)! This would be a great family time Valentine's gift!
LOEB'S ONION CRUNCH® is a crispy, fried onion topping made from onions that are naturally low in carbs, low in sodium with no cholesterol and zero grams of trans fat. Made from 100% real onions they are a great addition to your favorite foods and recipes.
Onion Crunch® is made from specially selected onions that are lightly fried in high-quality vegetable oil and seasoned to give them an absolute delicious taste. Try on all your favorite hot dogs, hamburgers, soups, salads and vegetables or use as a coating for crispy chicken, battered fish and vegetable casseroles.
2 lb. ground chuck
1 1/2 cup sour cream
1 can ( 10 3/4 oz.) Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 1/2 c. Loeb’s All Natural Onion Crunch
1 cup shredded cheese
salt & pepper to taste
1/2 package of tater tot (or more to cover the dish)
1. Pre-heat oven according to the tater tot package.
2. Spray dish and set aside.
3. Cook ground chuck until done and drain grease.
4. Get the prepared dish & transfer cooked ground chuck.
5. Add the sour cream, cream of mushroom, Loeb’s Onion Crunch, salt & pepper. Mix thoroughly
6. Arrange beef mixture to cover the whole dish and start putting tater tot on the top use half a package or until the mixture is covered by it.
7. Bake for 30 minutes in a preheated oven (according to the tater tot packaging) or until done.
8. Sprinkle cheese and let it sit in the oven for 5 more minutes, allow to cool for 2 mins and serve. You can sprice it up with hot sauce and moreOnion Crunch.
Recipe from AngryPassionate.com
Onion Crunch® Quinoa & Rice Stuffed Squash
Roasted butternut squash
cooked quinoa and Basmati rice (I like to mix these together as a side dish)
Laughing Cow Queso Fresco and Chipotle, 1 wedge Onion Crunch
1. Heat up the squash and rice and quinoa mixture (oven or microwave.)
2. Slice up the cheese wedge and put it on your squash.
3. Top the squash with rice mixture and sprinkle with some Onion Crunch.
4. Perfect healthy and tasty quick lunch.