Check out Tablespoon.com it's a new website I recently came across! Your going to love it!
Crisco is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company Jif and Simply Jif are trademarks of The J.M. Smucker Company Bake-Off is a registered trademark of General Mills ©2013
It has many recipes to browse and I am sure you will be able to find that last minute recipe you have been looking for or perhaps maybe a new one to fall in love with! Be sure to sign up for the newsletter, so you can receive recipes "that makes food fun" to try for the New Year!
This latest is great, I can't wait to try it! I have peanut butter lovers, so this will be a good fit.
Crescents, caramel and peanut butter bake up into swirls of yummy breakfast buns. Chocolate drizzle? Yes!
- cup powdered sugar
- cup caramel flavored topping
- cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- cans Pillsbury™ refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet
- cup Jif® Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- Heat oven to 400°F. Place paper or foil baking cup in each of 12 regular-size muffin cups. Generously spray with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray.
- In small bowl, mix powdered sugar, caramel topping and peanut butter until blended. Unroll both cans of dough. Spread half of the caramel mixture evenly over each dough sheet to within 1/2-inch of edges. Starting on short side, roll up each dough sheet. Cut each roll crosswise into 6 pieces. Place cut sides up in muffin cups.
- Bake 12 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate hazelnut spread on High 30 to 60 seconds. Drizzle over rolls.