- roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated peanut butter cookies
- miniature milk chocolate-covered nougat and caramel candy bars (about 1-inch square), unwrapped
- container (1 lb) chocolate creamy ready-to-spread frosting
- 1 Heat oven to 375°F. For each cookie cup, wrap heaping teaspoonful cookie dough around 1 candy bar, enclosing it almost completely and forming ball. Place in 1 3/4-inch paper baking cups placed 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 2 Bake 8 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. (Centers of cookies will sink slightly.) Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- 3 Spoon about 3/4 cup frosting into pastry bag with a star tip. Pipe frosting on top of each cookie cup.