Skip to main content

Feed your face for Dry Skin Recipe

Feed Your Face for Dry Skin Recipe with Avocado
I dont know about the rest of you, but the older I get the more my skin seems to be dryer. I have tried several lotions. I came across this face mask. It makes your face feel really soft and refreshed. Someone told me milk can make your skin soft. Well I have only tried it once, but it felt wonderful so I must pass it on to others. Besides it was fun to make. I just had to keep reminding myself to quit trying to eat the avocado! (note: I did take some of it and mixed it with cilantro and tomatoes, hey remember I am frugal!)

Feed your face for dry Skin

1/2 ripe avocado, mashed
1/4 milk
1 Tbsp honey

Blend all ingredients, at room temperature, until smooth. Apply to face and neck. Lie down with feet propped up for 20 minutes ( I can see many smiling faces reading this part!)
Remove mask using clean wash cloth and warm water. Close pores with splash of icy cold water.
Now go get a good book and rest!

Popular posts from this blog

FREE ONE YEAR DIGITAL SUBSCRIPTION TO AUTOMOBILE

Sign up here for a complimentary one year digital subscription to Automobile

https://www.valuemags.com/freeoffer/freeoffer_df.asp?offer=AutomobileDigital-SampStorm

PRODUCT REVIEW: SUPER WUBBLE BUBBLE BALL!

"Super Wubble is up to four times stronger and more tear-resistant than the original Wubble Bubble Ball. Made with a new super stretchy material called Xpandium, it’s super smashable and super squashable. Bounce it, throw it, kick it, smoosh it, smash it, even sit on it!"

My family took the Super Wubble Bubble Ball on this past weekend! We opened the box and found the instructions were simple to read and follow. It came with an air machine to blow it up, one patch in case of a puncture and a Vaseline like jelly to rub on the bubble to make blowing it up easier.

Once we blew it up,(and yes it will blow up to 3 feet), the fun started! It was bounced on each other, thrown up in the air and placed on head's to fit like a hat! It with stood being bounced against the house and kicked across the front pasture,(we live in the country with acreage) by the time we gave it all we had, it looked like a very dirty, brown dusty huge inflated 3 foot pink ball! Yes it withstood all the fu…

POWER BAR CLEAN WHEY PROTEIN BAR

Make a pledge and get a free clean whey protein bar from Power Bar! There are kinds of flavors! https://www.powerbarcleanstart.com/