Skip to main content

Feed your face for Dry Skin Recipe

Feed Your Face for Dry Skin Recipe with Avocado
I dont know about the rest of you, but the older I get the more my skin seems to be dryer. I have tried several lotions. I came across this face mask. It makes your face feel really soft and refreshed. Someone told me milk can make your skin soft. Well I have only tried it once, but it felt wonderful so I must pass it on to others. Besides it was fun to make. I just had to keep reminding myself to quit trying to eat the avocado! (note: I did take some of it and mixed it with cilantro and tomatoes, hey remember I am frugal!)

Feed your face for dry Skin

1/2 ripe avocado, mashed
1/4 milk
1 Tbsp honey

Blend all ingredients, at room temperature, until smooth. Apply to face and neck. Lie down with feet propped up for 20 minutes ( I can see many smiling faces reading this part!)
Remove mask using clean wash cloth and warm water. Close pores with splash of icy cold water.
Now go get a good book and rest!

Comments

I do have the same problem with dry skin as I get older. Good ideal. Sounds good to eat also.
Yes I did enjoy my salad mix afterwards! Hope your having a good evening!