Skip to main content

A new job!

I have one more week at my old job! I know I will miss my co-workers and especially the patent's but I cannot make a living with my new set hours (24 weekly).
So I have already started my new job on my off days! I have really enjoyed it. I am going to nursing homes and drawing blood. Yes I have become a Vampire! I wonder if I will get to see the Cullens lol!

I read a little story today about hugs and want to share it with you!

Hugs are not only nice; they are needed. Hugs can relieve pain and depression, make the healthy healthier, the happy happier and the most secure among us, more secure.
Hugging feels good,overcomes fear, eases tension, provides stretching exercises if you're short and stooping exercise if you're tall.
Hugging does not upset the environment, saves heat and requires no special equipment. It makes happy days happier and impossible days possible!
So give someone a hug today! (There was no author to list)

Popular posts from this blog

FREE ONE YEAR DIGITAL SUBSCRIPTION TO AUTOMOBILE

Sign up here for a complimentary one year digital subscription to Automobile

https://www.valuemags.com/freeoffer/freeoffer_df.asp?offer=AutomobileDigital-SampStorm

POWER BAR CLEAN WHEY PROTEIN BAR

Make a pledge and get a free clean whey protein bar from Power Bar! There are kinds of flavors! https://www.powerbarcleanstart.com/

SONIC HOTDOGS .50 CENTS 04/18/2017

Be sure to  add this to your to-do list in April! Sonic will be having .50 cent hot dogs on April 18th! Mark your calendars! https://www.sonicdrivein.com/


Also be sure to go after 8pm and get your favorite shake half priced! 
While at the Sonic web site sign up for the Sonic App and get all kinds of freebies or special offers! Don't forget data charges do apply.