Skip to main content

A new job!

I have one more week at my old job! I know I will miss my co-workers and especially the patent's but I cannot make a living with my new set hours (24 weekly).
So I have already started my new job on my off days! I have really enjoyed it. I am going to nursing homes and drawing blood. Yes I have become a Vampire! I wonder if I will get to see the Cullens lol!

I read a little story today about hugs and want to share it with you!

Hugs are not only nice; they are needed. Hugs can relieve pain and depression, make the healthy healthier, the happy happier and the most secure among us, more secure.
Hugging feels good,overcomes fear, eases tension, provides stretching exercises if you're short and stooping exercise if you're tall.
Hugging does not upset the environment, saves heat and requires no special equipment. It makes happy days happier and impossible days possible!
So give someone a hug today! (There was no author to list)

Comments

Wendy said…
Congrats on the new job! I could never draw blood, ewwww!
Katy ~ said…
Believe it or not, I read an article some while back that a daily hug can extend one's life by about five years. I don't know how that was determined, but it's an interesting and powerful thought. Best wishes on your new job!
Wendy
Thanks! I love visiting the older folks!
I have been drawing blood for so many years I don't really think of it anymore!

Katy
Thanks! I am looking forward to my new job! Its early morning hours but off after 2pm.
Anonymous said…
Enjoy your new job! I know its early! In the hospital blood draws are earleeee.
Yeah they are! At least I will be getting off early. Thanks!
Yeah they are! At least I will be getting off early. Thanks!