Skip to main content

Good Morning News!!

Good Morning!! Its time to pass out good news! I am starting a new day job in a doctors office on Feb 1st, this is the best news!
To me this means, I am back to blogging more often and now maybe my life can get back to normal, especially my sleeping habits. Gosh I am going to feel like a princess being able to sleep at night again!!

On to another good news. I am now on Facebook. My daughter introduced me. I will now be posting all my freebies on facebook, so be sure to check it out and become my fan! I would love to have you and I will be posting freebies daily! Check it out: frugalsouthernmom.com

Many giveaways!! Be sure to come by and visit me either here or on Facebook and check out two giveaways I will be starting on Monday!!

Also we have a new addition to the family. My daughter has struck again lol. She found a yellow 6 month old lab on Craigslist.com yesterday and of course the dog was only two miles from the house. She was very upset when she read, "If we cannot find a home, we will be forced to take him to the pound." So he didn't go to the pound, he came to live here with three cats and a small dog! Yes I have sucker written across my forehead!
I also told my husband who has been wanting to replace an older dog we lost recently, Happy Anniversary! (I must admit big yellow dog is a sweetie).
Hubby is out of town till tonight and he has called about his new big yellow dog about 5 times now since last night! I will have a picture of him up soon.

Now its time for you to pass on the good news! If you have any good news you would like to share please do. I would love to read about and I am sure others would too! To me its the simple everyday good news that makes you smile so why not make others smile too!
In this crazy world I think its time to concentrate on the good news, so I will be posting Good Morning News each Thursday!

Now its your turn!

Comments

OK, I have good news, I got selected for the 24/24/24 promotion that FOODBUZZ has. Mardi Gras party in a few days, and someone else pays for it!!!

And a day job... GOOD FOR YOU. I worked that nasty shift for 2 years in college (and then day classes... but I was younger then). It is a killer
Hey Congrats on the promotion with Food Buzz!! That is great.
So whats on the menu?
Yep grave shift is a killer and I am so glad its almost over. I am not as young anymore either and don't bounce back as quickly as I used to!
Andrea said…
AWESOME!! Congratulations.

I, too am on facebook. Look me up: Andrea Bowling Perdue. It is a picture of My dog and I. I am wearing a green shirt.

I am not sure if you and a friend of mine have linked up, but her new blog is: http:justbefrugal.blogspot.com
You guys could network together. Mary is a great friend and a precious lady.
Hugs,
andrea
I took in a dog, almost the same and blogged about it today....strange how we were talking about dogs on different blogs:)
kim
Unknown said…
Congrats on your great week! I'm starting a new job and I'm really nervous. Hope yours goes well!
Hey Andrea

I will try to connect up with your friend Mary. Love to meet new folks and read new blogs!
Kim

That is funny we both took in dogs! We have named our new addition Barney. We already have a wilma, fred and pebbie (cats) so Barney it is lol
Hi Michelle

Congrats on your new job! I am sure you will do well. I am a bit nervous too, this job is in a new medical field for me, but I cant wait to start it. When do you start?
Katy ~ said…
Excellent news about your new job; I am delighted to the bone for you. I know what it means to find a job that is perfect.

And aren't you a dear spirit for taking in a new fur baby. I wouldn't have been able to resist either.