Skip to main content

Its Chocolate Week!

This is recipe is for my daughter. I can not tell how many times I have made this! We have both made it morning, noon and believe it or not even at midnight!
So I have to admit we both love Chocolate. So for all the chocolate lovers out there, this recipe is for you. It may even just take you back to the time when you were in school! I remember my school lunch room made these cookies often. They would give you one.... one was never just enough!

Boiled Chocolate Cookies

1/2 cup milk
2 cup sugar
2 cup quick cooking oatmeal
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 teaspoon cocoa
3 heaping Tbsp. peanut butter
Wax paper

Mix together milk, sugar. cocoa over medium heat. Bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes. Take over heat and add vanilla and peanut butter stirring quickly, add oatmeal, mix well.
Drop by spoonfuls on waxed paper. Cookies should be ready to eat in 5 to 10 minutes. Enjoy.

( Cookies do not always work during rainy weather)

Comments