Skip to main content

Weeding

Well I have started. I now have the beds cleaned out. See pictures above. Still have a long way to go, but this is a good start! Enjoy!
I hope to keep everyone updated as seeds come up and we all watch and hope the cold and frost didn't get my perennials. My perennials have been coming up now for the past 10 years.
Soon Canna's, iris, peonies and other plants will be up. Its nice to share how my garden grows with others, this will make me keep the weeds out, since I am sharing pictures!
Coming soon Veggies!

Comments

Nettie said…
How lucky you are to get free plants that way! I am excited about getting out in my gardens, too. I haven't tackled the weeds yet, but my bulbs and perennials are fertilized and the butterfly bush is pruned. I spent an inordinate amount of time pruning one of the forsythia. I know it is too early to do it, but my neighbor gave his forsythia, just on the other side of the fence a butch haircut. (Why do people DO that?!) So, I finally decided to cut the rest of his out of mine. It did give me a nice bunch of branches to force, but I am so sore now! But, I love working in the yard in the spring!
Hey thanks for the comment! To me after a crazy day at work its actually like therapy to get out and work in the yard.
My hubby cut back my Forsythia too, its looks so sad, everyone else's is blooming already. He said he cut it back to shape it up. But I agree with you, mine looks like it had a very short bad haircut! I hope to share more pictures soon. What kind of bulbs do you have?