Skip to main content

Its Easy Cheap Recipe Week!!

So I don't know about you, but I had to pay Uncle Sam again this year! So lets Celebrate with easy quick and cheap meals!!
Happy Tax Day!

Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli bake

1 box Stove top stuffing mix for Chicken
1 1/2 lb chicken cut into bite size bites
1 pkg broccoli thawed and drained
1 can of condensed cream of chicken soup
8 oz of cheese cut into cubes


Heat oven at 400. Prepare stuffing mix as directed on pkg, set aside
Combine remaining ingredients and place in a 13 x9 baking dish
top with stuffing.
Bake for 40 mins or until chicken is done.,

Enjoy!!

Comments

Henrietta said…
I was just putting this recipe on my menu as I was looking through my morning blog reads :) It does sound good!
Thanks for stopping by! I tried this last week its really good!