Skip to main content

I just received my First Blog Award!











I have been awarded this wonderful, lovely blog award from Brandy at Dont just save... save BIG with Brandys Bargains!
Thank you so much! I am very honored as this is my first award!
Here are the rules:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
I will be passing this award to:


A Hens Nest
Barn Appétit
Craving Comfort
Dutch Gramma
Eat at Home
Extraordinary Uses
Food for Thought
From my motorhome to yours
In Michelle's Kitchen
Lazy Mum - Yummy Bites
My Sister's Kitchen
Small Red Kitchen
stuff could always be worse
The Crazy Crafter
Tracey's Culinary Adventures

Comments

Tiffany said…
Thanks for the award! Congrats to you on recieving it too.
Jean said…
Hi there...thanks for the Award, I appreciate..happy trying my recipes n enjoy! Cheers
flfarmgirl said…
Good Morning from soggy Florida (no complaint, we needed it). It is a good morning indeed---thanks for the award, my first too! Have a wonderful week-end and you have a great blog. It pays to be frugal!
This is funny, I gave you the award, but I do not remember if I told you. Never could get the links to work. I am happy to receive it, but I passed it on to you. So what now?

thanks for giving it to me, I am just not that good with blogging, etc.
Kim
Thanks so much.Congratulations on your award also.
Faye said…
Thanks for the Award....such a beautiful surprise!
Unknown said…
Thanks so much for the award! Sorry it's taken me a few days to get over here and visit. Your garden looks so gorgeous! Want to come to my house and help us with our yard? :)