Skip to main content

Its cold in Alabama!

My garden looks wonderful, everything is blooming well. I hope to get my pictures up real soon. My daughter has the digital camera and YEA!! I get it back this week!!
Hubby and I found a new plant this weekend and if you happen to go by Lowe's look at the 50% off section. They have tons of plants, just needing a little love and water. We found this new one there, its called a Lollipop flower. It's in the Gerbera family. Check out Lollipop plants at this great new blog my hubby found today (robinnestingplace.blogspot.com), Its a really great gardeing blog!
Right now its actually going down to the upper 40's here tonight, I hope this doesn't cause any damage to my plants or garden! Especially my peaches, I was just admiring them yesterday. I noticed that in a few days I can have peach jelly or jam, peach cobbler, peach smoothies, peach bread, etc, so I am hoping weather doesn't damage anything! Come back for pictures this week!

Comments