Skip to main content

Its a new Blog Award!



I always feel so honored and it gives me special feeling when someone gives me a Blog Award! Thanks Anne at Mommy has to work! She has a wonderful blog please check it out! http://mommyhastowork.blogspot.com/
Here are the rules: (I copied them from her blog)*

Take your award and put the logo on your post.* Link the person who awarded you.

Remember each recipient of the award should acknowledge the person who honored them.

* Put your own blog title and link.*

Nominate at least five deserving moms.

And they are:
http://moneysavingmamainmichigan.blogspot.com/ 3. money saving mama in michigan

Comments

Wendy said…
Thank you so much! This is so awesome. It's great to be awarded for something so fun. I am going to list you on my blogroll!
Your welcome! I love your blog. Thanks for adding me to your blog roll!
Thnak you so much ... Yeah! I feel honored to recieve an award from one of my bloggin friends:)I love blogs like yours that exemplify the true meaning of blogging!