Skip to main content

Happy Friday!!

I love Friday's but don't know if I like this one, I was cutback to 2 1/2 days a week. (I work for a doctor 5days a week). Please put me in prayers as I look for another job. I really need full time work, although I am grateful I still have a job.

Well on to other happier things. I want to take poll on what people like to read about. Any ideas would be helpful I haven't been blogging for long. So any suggestions would greatly appreciated!

Have a Happy Friday!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well...I like money saving tips, recipes, deals, family life, weight loss, life in general, funny stories, gardens ect? Hope this helps, what, you can't do it all?
Sounds good! I am just getting ideas, I like all of them! You have helped me alot. Thanks! You have a great blog!
Jill said…
I will be praying for you! and anything from the heart is delightful to read!
Blessings!
Jill
Frances said…
I will keep you in my prayers that you find a new job soon.

I love to read about everything! I just love getting to know everyone through their blogs!
Jill
Thanks for your prayers! Bloggers are the best!
Thanks Frances!
I have made so many good friends blogging. Thank you for your prayers.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katy ~ said…
Oh, boy, that's tough to be cut back on hours when you need full time. I shall keep you in prayers.

I've enjoyed all your posts. Blog from the heart as Jill said. In these times there are many who enjoy delicious frugal recipes, time saving tips, ways to save money and so on. Good writing will always bring your readers back. Not to worry. You're doing a fine job here.
Thanks Katy! When I started blogging I didnt know what to expect, but I have made wonderful friends! I am so glad I started blogging.
Last night I was a bit down, but reading every one's comments makes me feel so much better. Thank you for your prayers.