Skip to main content

Julia and Julie Foodie Movie is out!



Its a foodie movie, comes out today. It's about the now famous food icon of the ‘60s Julia Child (Meryl Streep) and Julie Powell (Amy Adams), whose 2005 book, Julie and Julia: 365 Days, 524 Recipes, 1 Tiny Apartment Kitchen documents her attempts to cook each of the 524 recipes in Child's two-volume Mastering the Art of French Cooking (1961, 1970).

I can't wait to go see it! I planning on going Saturday. If any one has seen it already let me know how you liked it! Leave a comment!

In Celebration of the movie here is a Julia Child recipe! Plus while I was in Washington I took a few pictures of Julia's kitchen in July!

I remember this was the first cooking show I watched! As a kid it was so much fun to watch her cook! My daughter has been raised on watching cooking shows! I am happy to say she starts Culinary school in January! I am southern cook, can you say Paula Deen! That's me bring on the butter!

Comments

Katy ~ said…
Looking forward to hearing your update.
Aggie said…
Thanks for visiting my blog! I loved seeing the JC exhibit in DC...can't wait to see the movie!

Love your blog!!
Aggie Thanks for stopping by! I cant wait to see the movie. I loved the exhibit!


Katy
My sister wants me to wait and see if with her next weekend, let me know if either one of you see before then if you like it!