Skip to main content

Quick Veggie Soup

If you don't have time to make homemade soup here is a faivorite of miine. I call it Quick Veggie soup!

1 lb ground beef
1 can of tomato sauce
4 bouillon cubes (beef) 2 1/2 cups of water
1 16 oz package of frozen veggies (I like the carrots, tomato and okra blend)
1 onion finely chopped
1 tsp salt
Garlic pepper to taste
1 tsp of cayenne pepper ( if you want a bit of spice)
2 cups of spiral noodles

Brown ground beef, drain and add to pot, add chopped onion. Add beef bouillon, frozen veggies and spiral noodles. Add salt, garlic pepper and cayenne. Cook for 20 minutes or until noodles are done. Enjoy!

Comments

Katy ~ said…
Ooooh, this IS nice and quick. And does it sound good. Some days I don't want to fuss or just don't have the time but I still want something hot and good. This is perfect!
Yes its quick why I love it! Also if you have someone pop in you were not expecting add a tad more noodles and broth and season!
Anonymous said…
Thank you so much for this ! I am always short for time, & its so hard to come by quick and hearty meals like this, glad I discovered it in time for the winter ! Sounds so tasty...i especially like that you brown the beef...that must add so much flavor.
Hey Nat!
Yes adding the meat adds flavor plus it makes the soup go further!